Subhas Chandra Bose (23 January1897 – unknown ) was a freedom fighter in the Indian independence movement who believed in violent resistance to British colonial rule, and founded the Indian National Army, an armed Indian nationalist force.
During the Second World War he founded an army of Indian soldiers, previously part of the British Indian Army, imprisoned by the Japanese. Having rallied them from Japanese internment camps as well as other Southeast Asian villages, Bose's Indian National Army, allied and funded by Japan and the Axis powers, fought the British Indian Army. With the defeat of Japan, the Indian National Army was disintegrated.
He coined the nationalist phrase "Jai Hind" which later achieved popularity as a patriotic salutation in independent India. He labeled Mahatma Gandhi the 'father of the nation'. In India, he is widely respected and hailed as a patriot and national hero, who stood against the British colonial forces.
- Reality is, after all, too big for our frail understanding to fully comprehend. Nevertheless, we have to build our life on the theory which contains the maximum truth. We cannot sit still because we cannot, or do not , know the Absolute Truth.
- As quoted in An Indian pilgrim: an unfinished autobiography (1997) by himself, Sisir Kumar Bose, and Sugata Bose, p. 124
- You will readily understand my mental condition as I stand on the threshold of what the man-in-the-street would call a promising career.There is much to be said favour of such a service. It solves once for all what is paramount problem for each of us—the problem of bread and butter.One has not to go face life with risk or uncertainty as to success or failure. But for a man of my temperament who has been feeding on ideas which might be called eccentric—the line of least resistance is not the best to follow. Life loses half its interest if there is no struggle—if there are no risks to be taken. The uncertainties of life are not appalling to one who has not, at heart, worldly ambitions. Moreover , it is not possible to serve one's country in the best and fullest manner if one is chained to the Civil Service . In short , national and spiritual aspirations are not compatible with obedience to Civil Service Examinations.
- In a letter to his elder brother Sarat Chandra Bose on 22 September 1920, as quoted in Life and times of Subhas Chandra Bose, as told in his own words (1978) by himself, p. 83
- It is only on the basis of undiluted Nationalism and of perfect justice and impartiality that the Indian Army of Liberation can be built up.
- In his address to the Indian National Army on becoming its Supreme Commander on 26 August 1943, as quoted in India Calling (1946) by himself and R. I. Paul, p. 52
- When we stand, the Azad Hind Fauz has to be like a wall of granite; when we march, the Azad Hind Fauz has to be like a steamroller.
- In his address to the Indian National Army on becoming its Supreme Commander on 26 August 1943, as quoted in Formation and growth of the Indian National Army (Azad Hind Fauj) (1946) by Durlab Singh, p. 25
- Gird up your loins for the task that now lies ahead. I had asked you for men, money and materials. I have got them in generous measure. Now I demand more of you. Men, money and materials cannot by themselves bring victory or freedom. We must have the motive-power that will inspire us to brave deeds and heroic exploits.
- It is blood alone that can pay the price of freedom. Give me blood and I will give you freedom!
- Speech in Burma (July 1944) as quoted in The Great Speeches of Modern India (2011) by Rudrangshu Mukherjee
- India is calling. Blood is calling to blood. Get up, we have no time to lose. Take up your arms ! we shall carve our way through the enemy's ranks, or if God wills, we shall die a martyr's death. And in our last sleep we shall kiss the road that will bring our Army to Delhi. The road to Delhi is the road to Freedom. Chalo Delhi (March to Delhi)."
- As quoted in India Calling (1946) by himself and R. I. Paul, p. 5
- I have no doubt in my mind that our chief national problems relating to the eradication of poverty, illiteracy and disease and the scientific production and distribution can be tackled only along socialistic lines.The Very first thing that our future national government will have to do is to set up a commission for drawing up a comprehensive plan for reconstruction.
- As quoted in The Alternative Leadership 1936-1941 (1996) by Aleander Werth p. 63
Quotes by Subhash Chandra Bose
भारत के स्वतंत्रता दिलाने में बहुत से महान क्रान्तिकारियो ने अपने प्राणों को त्याग दिया। इन्हीं महान स्वतंत्रता सेनानी वो में से एक थे नेताजी सुभाष चंद्र बोस। भारतीय राष्ट्रिय सेना का निर्माण करने वाले सुभाषचंद्र बोस ने पहले थे। Subhash Chandra Bose के सेना का नाम था “आजाद हिन्द फ़ौज़”।
सुभाष चंद्र बोस का एक नारा बहुत प्रसिद्ध था।,
“तुम मुझे खून दो मै तुम्हे आजादी दूंगा।”
आज हम सुभाष चंद्र बोस के कुछ सर्वश्रेष्ठ प्रेरणादायक विचार इस लेख में पढेंगे। जिन विचारो के वजह से भारत के लोगो को आज़ादी के लिये संघर्ष करने की प्रेरणा मिली थी।
More Quotes By Subhash Chandra Bose
- “संघर्ष ने मुझे मनुष्य बनाया, मुझमे आत्मविश्वास उत्पन्न हुआ, जो पहले नहीं था।” ~ सुभाष चंद्र बोस
2. “जीवन में अगर संघर्ष न रहे, किसी भी भय का सामना न करना पड़े, तब जीवन का आधा स्वाद ही समाप्त हो जाता है।” ~ सुभाष चंद्र बोस
“यदि आपको अस्थायी रूप से झुकना पड़े तब भी वीरों की भांति झुकना।” ~ Subhash Chandra Bose
4. “अपनी ताकत पर भरोसा करो, उधार की ताकत तुम्हारे लिए घातक है।” ~ Subhash Chandra Bose
5. “मुझे जीवन में एक निश्चित लक्ष्य को पूरा करना है। मेरा जन्म उसी के लिए हुआ है। मुझे नेतिक विचारों की धारा में नहीं बहना है।” ~ सुभाष चंद्र बोस
“आजादी मिलती नहीं बल्कि इसे छिनना पड़ता है।” ~ सुभाष चंद्र बोस
7. “सफलता, हमेशा असफलता के स्तम्भ पर खड़ी होती हैं।” ~ सुभाष चंद्र बोस
8. “मुझे ये देखकर बहुत दुःख होता है कि मनुष्य – जीवन पाकर भी उसका अर्थ समझ नहीं पाया है। यदि आप अपनी मंजिल पर ही पंहुच नहीं पाए, तो हमारें इस जीवन का क्या मतलब।” ~ Subhash Chandra Bose
और अधिक लेख:
- नेताजी सुभाषचंद्र बोस का भाषण
- नेताजी सुभाषचंद्र बोस जीवनी
Note: You have more Quotes By Subhash Chandra Bose in Hindi please write in comments, if we like your quotes we will add to this post. If You Like, Subhash Chandra Bose Quotes in Hindi Then Please Share On Facebook and Whatsapp.
GyaniPandit.com Best Hindi Website For Motivational And Educational Article... Here You Can Find Hindi Quotes, Suvichar, Biography, History, Inspiring Entrepreneurs Stories, Hindi Speech, Personality Development Article And More Useful Content In Hindi.